|Title:||Senior Accounting Clerk - Automotive|
|Position Location:||Kansas City, MO|
Franchised auto dealer looking for an experienced accounting & office manager. This store has long tenured employees because they know how to treat their staff. If you are tired of bureaucracy, turnover and working with a team that barely knows your name, this is the place to apply!
Job Responsibilities to Include:
• Ensure daily processing of A/R and A/P
• Daily bank reconciliations
• Manage cash flow and meet required floor payoffs
• Lead a small team of clerical personnel to achieve accounting office goals
• Properly calculate and process payroll, including complex commission calculations
• Ensure HR compliance
• Preparing monthly factory financial statements in a timely manner
• Reviewing all financial statements and ledgers, and working with the dealership staff to clear any discrepancies.
• Meeting with the owners and department managers regularly to ensure accounting accuracy and accountability.
• Manage and safeguard assets and ensure proper financial reporting controls
• Prepare additional financial analysis or reporting as directed by dealership owner
• Work with outside CPA firm for income tax preparation.
• Accounting degree
• 3 + years’ minimum experience in accounting position required
• Proven experience with complex accounting transactions
• Excellent analytic abilities
• Strong communication, customer service, leadership, and organizational skills
• A valid driver’s license.
• Prior Automotive experience preferred but will train if extremely strong accounting skills
• Prior DealerTrack DMS experience is a plus
Competitive Compensation and benefits based on experience and skills.
Kansas City, MO